Your DIY Checklist
By now you probably realize that your heating and cooling system is one of the most important features of your home. It's not just about comfortable temperatures, it is about helping with health and safety. While there are plenty of things that can only be spotted by a trained and experienced professional, there are some red flags that you can take care of yourself.
- Inspect for cracks – obviously any cracks or broken seals around your system mean you need to alert a professional as soon as possible
- Examine ducts, coils, blower and filters for signs of obvious distress
- Clean and replace filters – Filters should be changed, or at the very least cleaned, each month
- Check for leaks – a major red flag is any place you noticed leaks or pooling
- Don’t forget the outdoor handler – branches, grass and other debris can clog your outdoor handler or cause problems that are usually easy to fix but need to be addressed
Contact the Experts
Since 1993 Efficient Air & Heating has been the company to rely on for all of your heating and cooling service needs in Coral Springs and surrounding areas. But it all starts with making sure that you don't procrastinate when it comes to the service work that you need. We look forward to helping you take care of whatever services you need completed.